We welcome abstracts in all aspects of Adsorption Science and Technology covering:
- Fundamentals of Adsorption
- Experimental Methods in Adsorption
- Biotechnology Applications
- Energy and Environment Applications
- Gas, liquid, and bio-sorption
- PSA, TSA, SMB
- Molecular Modelling
Abstracts may include application areas of:
- Gas separation in the industrial gas, oil and gas, and chemical industry
- Liquid separations in the chemical industry
- Materials synthesis for adsorption and catalysis
- Bio-separations in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Pollutions control – wastewater and air pollution control industries such as carbon capture etc
- Modelling and Simulation of advanced separation processes
Guideline for Abstracts:
- Presentations are limited to strictly 20 minutes. This includes 5 minutes of Q&A time
- Abstracts are to be no more than 1 A4 sheet of paper.
- Poster sessions will not be accompanied with any presentations
- Submissions close 30 November 2018
- All accepted authors will be responsible for their registration and payment to the Conference
- Please only submit abstracts as a word document.
Please click here to view the abstract template.